Please contact us if your reservation requires any changes.
Please call 09 3600263 for last minute cancellation.
Group booking cancellation please have a read ``group booking policy``.
With a lot of uncertainty around the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to let you know about steps we are taking to priorities your health and the health of our staff during your visit to Pane e vino Italian restaurant.
Our policies and procedures are outlined below, if you have any questions at all regarding these please call or email us and we will be happy to assist.
* Our guest facing team will be wearing masks throughout your visit. We ask that you wear your mask upon arrival, when visiting our restrooms and any time during your visit where you are not eating or drinking.
* Please scan in upon arrival using the official Covid-19 tracing QR code or manual sign in sheet upon arrival. These are displayed at our main entrance.
* Hand sanitizer and/or soap is readily available around our property for hand washing and sanitizing. We ask that you make use of this as often as possible.
* Our restaurants will be operating to a reduced capacity and your dining table will be spaced, to ensure that you are safely distanced from other guests during your visit.
* If you see someone that you know whilst dining with us, we ask that you do not mingle between dining groups (just until Level 1 or green light!)
* Our restaurant, facilities and all areas of our property are professionally cleaned at the beginning of/and regularly throughout each day.
* We are committed to hourly cleaning of high touch point areas throughout the day, to ensure the highest possible hygiene standards.
* Our EFTPOS terminals will be sanitized between each and every use. We are discouraging cash purchases at this time.
During this uncertain time, we want to ensure we support everyone's wellbeing. For this reason we are encouraging both our staff and our guests to stay home if they're feeling unwell and call Health line’s designated COVID-19 number on 0800 358 5453.